Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Calendars, Calendars and MORE Calendars!

A close up of one of the covers.



Back at the beginning of November I was asked to come up with a birthday calendar that others could recreate to keep birthdays and other important dates on. Each month is a 6x6 square. I have cut over 50 kits and who knows how many of those kits I actually helped assemble. Many people did them as Christmas gifts. Last week I finally got around to doing some of my own for family gifts. I used our awesome Display Albums to hold the calendars so they can be placed on a bookcase or counter top. Here are three of the albums I did for family with the covers altered. I used a new stamp set from the AWESOME Spring 2009 Catalog to create the covers. Each month is created with a theme in mind for that month. Some of the stamps sets used are oldies but goodies! Off to create yet some more of these fun little CELEBRATION CALENDARS!

2 comments:

Charla Lang said...

I love this. I have my calander papered but have not figured what to use it for. thanks...I think you answered my question.

scrap your heart out with Jen said...

I just love this calendar. It is great for gifts. Question, are all the stamp sets CTMH or did you just use what you had in your scrapbooking collection. Love this.

Jennifer Dastalfo