Monday, December 8, 2008

Celebrate National Papercrafting Month!


Did you know that January is National Papercrafting Month? Close To My Heart is offering this adorable Key To My Heart papercrafting kit that features the new Key To My Heart Level 2 Paper Packet and E size stamp set (kit value:$47.90).



You can buy this kit for it's full retail price of $47.90

or

Spend $130 and get it for FREE (as well as the current Stamp of The Month)

or

Spend $75 and get it for only $20!



Host a party with gathering sales over $400 and you will get this kit for FREE!



Campaign Dates: December 16th, 2008 - January 31st, 2009



Join Close To My Heart between January 1st, 2009 - January 31st, 2009 and receive this kit FREE with your NEW Spring 2009 Consultant Kit!

3 comments:

Sandra T. said...

I am glad you started a blog. I love all the layouts you display on our CTMH bulletin boards. They are simple yet so unique!!!
Sandra T.
CTMH sister

Molly said...

Congrats on your new blog! I love your artwork. I also have a new blog. Come visit at http://www.goodgollymsmollyblog.blogspot.com/

scrap your heart out with Jen said...

Welcome to the Blogging World...is that a name? LOL. I too just started blogging, and it is good to meet others like you to follow. If you would like to follow my blog, it is http://www.ratherbscrappin.blogspot.com/ come visit. I am a mom of 7, so i usually have funny stories to share.
Jennifer D
CTMH sister