Tuesday, December 23, 2008

JANUARY HAPPENINGS!


Hey There my fellow paper crafters! Well December is almost over and January is fast approaching! Along with a New Year comes our awesome Spring 2009 Idea Book! It goes live to all of you January 1st! I will be having an Open House to introduce the new catalog. Come get your FREE copy of the Spring Idea Book, create some make n' takes and socialize! There will be giveaways and munchies!

When: Saturday, January 17th

from 10am to 2pm

Where: My place


Please RSVP so I know how many to prepare for!


also


Cherish Club

is on Thursday, January 15th

at 9am or 7pm

Wendy F. is the hostess


Not yet a Cherish Club memeber? Contact me to be added to the Registration List!


Check back soon to see the layout(s) we will be creating!

No comments: