Sunday, January 25, 2009

Another Interactive Page!




Here's another Cherish Club layout I just completed with pictures, title and embellishments. I had so much fun with the last interactive page I decided to make part of this one interactive as well. I only used one pocket from the photo storage pages and used bigger brads to fasten it to the page proctector and through the layout. Colors are {Bamboo, Twilight, and Outdoor Denim}
Supplies used:
Tiny Typewriter Alpha Stamp Set
Building Blocks Alpha Stamp Set
Friendship -large Alpha Stamp Set
Feathery Flakes Stamp Set
All Decked Out Stamp Set
Hodge Podge color ready Alpha Stickers
Sparkles
Winter Cozy Mini Medley Accents {for corduroy brads for the earmuffs}

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I really like this layout! I used it as a basis for one I created yesterday about my son's T-ball and soccer season, and it turned out dang cute! Thanks for the inspiration!

Korine said...

Tiffany - I love your layouts, your colors - you are very talented - thanks for sharing! It must be that Idaho blood! I'm from Grace! Where are you from - maybe we have common friends! Anyway - I appreciate you sharing your wonderful creations with us.