Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 2009 Cherish Club Layout




Cherish Club this month is next Thursday, January 15th. You may choose to come at 9am or 7pm. Wendy F. is the hostess this month. Please make sure and let me know if and when you will be attending and how many kits you would like.

This month we are using the fun NEW Emporium paper, Soulmates stamp set, Connections stamp set as well as Boutique Borders. Colors are - Buttercup, Cocoa, Colonial White, Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue and Vineyard Berry. The theme for this layout is endless. I chose to capture sweet memories of my children with their Great Grandparents.
Hope to see you at Cherish Club! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

scrap your heart out with Jen said...

I really like your layout. I like how you encorporated the soul mates stamp set and put ribbon around the heart. I know it's simple, but it adds so much to the page. TFS.
Jennifer Dastalfo

amym said...

I love how you did your lettering. I like the staggered look! Very cute.