Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Potential of a Cherish Club Layout!

This is a layout my Cherish Club members had to choose from back in September.

This is my version of the layout complete with pictures and embelishments.

I LOVE using CTMH Dimensional Element Alphas for titles!

A fun interactive page! I simply put my layout in a page protector, figured out where I wanted my tag to come out, slipped the eyelet mat down in the page protector, punched two circles at both ends of where I wanted my slit, then used my exacto knife and ruler to connect the circles, giving me access to my tag without pulling the whole page out!

Yet another interactive peice to this fun layout. I had way more pictures then this layout could fit so I hid more pictures behind another. I used our 6 pocket Photo Storage pages to make an accordian album and glued the extra layouts right to the front of the page proctector my layout is stored in!

This is layout #5 for me for 2009! I have a goal of completing at least 100 pages this year. I had a lot of fun with this one and can't wait to start on another!
Supplies used for this layout:
C1256 Little Boys Stamp Set
colors {goldrush, heavenly blue, sweet leaf, desert sand}
and a modge podge of accessories!


2 comments:

Sandra T. said...

That is a great layout!

karenjbriggs said...

I just love this layout. I have three boys, so it is always great to see other boy layouts!