Friday, March 27, 2009

Card Mania!


I got the layout for these two wedding cards from Mojo Monday .
Supplies:
Tiny Typewriter Alpha
Friendship Large Alpha
Family Ties - Adults
Argyle Backgrounds Stamp Set
Blending Pen and markers in coordinating colors.
Supplies:
Butterfly Wings Stamp Set
Whimsical Wings Stamp Set
Sparkles
Colors: Blush, White Daisy and Chocolate
Happy Birthday Stamp Set
A Birthday Wish Stamp Set
Colors: Heavenly Blue, Crystal Blue, Chocolate, and Bamboo
A Birthday Wish Stamp Set
Bunny Love Stamp Set
Spot on Backgrounds Stamp Set
Precious Paisley paper packet
I am starting up my Card Club again and here are some samples of what we could be making at the first Club night, Tuesday, April 7th. Visit my Close To My Heart website to check out my calendar and to contact me if you wish to sign up for this fun filled stamping class!

5 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

These are all great. I especially love the Mr & Mrs. one.

Amy said...

Cute cards! I especially find it difficult to create wedding cards. Your artwork is eye catching, yet simple. I like that.

Kariberry said...

Cute cards! Love the Mr & Mrs

Jenn Embry said...

Fabulous cards. I especially like the "Mr. & Mrs." cards.

Lucia said...

I really like the Mr. & Mrs. cards. They are soooo cute.