Friday, March 13, 2009

March 2009 Cherish Club Layouts

Cherish Club is next Thursday, March 19th at 9am or 7pm.
Easter Layout - Blush Accent

Colors are : Sweet Leaf, Blush, Lilac Mist, Creme Brulee and Spring Iris for the base.

The bunny is from the adorable "Bunny Love" stamp set from the 2009 Spring Catalog.


The flower up in the corner is from the "Playful Petals" stamp set. This layout can easily be used as a spring layout or even a baby layout! Note that I stamped polka dots (my personal favorite!) instead of eggs to make this layout more versatile, change the title and vu-walla! you have yourself a custom two page layout!

Easter Layout - Buttercup Accent

Here's an example of the same layout but with Buttercup instead of Blush for those Mommies of all boys! Still pastel and springy but not so GIRLY! :)

Butterfly Wings Layout

Colors are: Chocolate, Hollyhock, Blush, and Bamboo


I just could not resist making a layout using this beautiful March Stamp of the Month set. I know it looks 'Valentiny' but you can never go wrong with a lovely layout like this! I am very pleased with how this layout turned out!


8 comments:

Tanya Roskopf said...

I love your layouts!! You always do such beautiful work!!

Nancy Ball said...

I saw your bunny layout on the CTMH board, loved it, and had to pop over to your blog for more!

I think I've been on your blog before, but this time I think I'll link you to my blog if you don't mind.

Carla Harrah said...

These are great! I am gonna add you to my daily reads! I have a couple of questions for you though. Which LO in cherich did you use and how did you stamp you polka dots? I seen these on the bulletin board and thought I might give them a try.
You are a great inspiration!

Tiffany Cheney said...

Hey Carla!
The Easter layout is a sampler toward the back of Reflections called "Pieced" and the Butterfly one is Role Play from Imagine. :) I just random stamped my polka dots! :)

Jenn Embry said...

Your layouts and artwork are amazing. I always enjoy seeing what you have come up with. Thanks so much for sharing. here is a little thank you for all that you do.

Stampin Shari said...

I love your layouts! Can i ask what colors you used for the Easter one? Colors always look different on the computer!

Stampin Shari said...

Okay...I'm a putz, I see you have the colors listed on there already :oL

scrap your heart out with Jen said...

Just lovely!!! Great artwork. Very talented.