Monday, March 23, 2009

The un-organized Alter-nator!

I know I can't be the only paper crafter that starts papercrafting with the intentions of working on one project but then is distracted by another "project"! I went into my scrapbook room today to catch up on some kits I've been meaning to get done and I came across a few of my many notebooks I use to jot everything and everything in. I got looking at them and decided that I could compile all of my 'good ideas' into one book and be rid of the clutter of several of them. Well as some of you may know I just can't leave most items unaltered. I have to make it 'cute'! I told myself I was going to try and make it simple and this is what I came up with. It didn't take me long, and it was fun, though I did not accomplish the first task I went into my scrapbook room in the first place to do, at least I created, right?
Supplies:
Notebook Level 2 Paper Packet
Butterfly Wings Stamp Set
Classmate Alpha
Delighful Alpha
Friendship Alpha (large)

3 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

I LOVE this!! I need to do that too. I have little pieces of scrap paper laying everywhere with different sketches I've tried. This is just what I need!

Jenn Embry said...

No, you are not the only one who gets sidetracked like that! Way cute notebook. I can't wait to get my new BIA, so I can maybe combine some notebooks as well.

scrap your heart out with Jen said...

I'm right with you Tiffany. I probably have 4-5 projects going on at the same time. It drives me crazy. My head spins with ideas and I have to force myself to complete a whole project. Love your notebook. Fantastic idea!