Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Color Challenge!

I am always finding different patterns and color combos as I go about my everyday tasks. A child's shirt, blanket or even the pattern from the inside of a shoe! I am constantly thinking of the Close To My Heart colors that would match and try and remember them to play with later. Well last week at church I noticed a little baby girl blanket with these colors and knew I had to try and recreate the pretty flowered pattern with my inks and stamps. This is a sneak peek of one of the Cherish Club layouts for the month of April. I challenge you to go create something with this bold and beautiful color palette!

4 comments:

Carla Harrah said...

These are adorable colors together. I might have to try this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jena said...

Gorgeous colors together - I hope to get to try this combo - can't wait to see your full creation!

Alanna said...

Love the layout you did with these colors. I've got a long list of sketch and color challenges I'm wanting to do but might just sneak this one at the top of my list for this weekend.

You've got a great blog here and I always enjoy seeing your artwork on the CTMH BBs.

Andrea said...

Ohhhh, a challenge! Ok I'm game. This is going to be fun! What is your deadline?
Can't wait to see your finished project.