Thursday, April 23, 2009

Maybe I'll be a ROCKSTAR!



My Daughter was trying to find out what she wants to be when she grows up. First it was a zookeeper, then a girl firefighter (during Fire Prevention week), a chef, and now a ROCKSTAR! Last fall I had put on some music for her and I found her jumping on my couch and dancing and that is when she announced that maybe she'll be a rockstar!
I used some of my favorite techniques on this layout from random stamping my own custom B&T paper to match my photos, to ink distressing, paper peicing, dry embossing and hidden journaling. The tab up at the top left hand corner was an after thought as to where to put my journaling. I had already glued everything down so I decided to use one of the photo storage page pockets (4x6) glued to the back of the layout with a slit through my layout to let the tag be pulled out from.
Colors on the layout are : Cocoa, Tulip, Goldrush and Sorbet
Stamp set used: D1346 You Rock

3 comments:

Missgingerdots said...

Very cute. I love it. You are a rockstar when it comes to creating art!

Tina Sutton

Dawn Marie said...

I love it!!!Great job!
Your LO's are awesome!!!TFS

Dena said...

You do the best random stamping! Great layout!