Monday, June 15, 2009

June 2009 Cherish Club Layouts

Option #1 : all-purpose layout


Option #2: 4th of July Layout

Here are the layouts for this month. I can tell I haven't scrapped in a while. Option #1 is done with the Tinkerin' paper. You will get a whole 12x12 cardstock for photo mattes since you can rearrange and add more. I may be posting one more layout for Cherish Club if I can get my act together. Cherish Club is this Wednesday, June 17th at 7pm or Thursday, June 18th at 9am or 7pm. Hope to see you then!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

I love your layouts!

Alanna said...

Great layouts Tiffany. You've got such a knack for making knock-out layouts.

Scrappin With Tammy said...

Great artwork-as always! I left a blog award for you on my blog. Stop by to pick it up.

Tammy

Mindy Kamholz said...

Hi Tiffany, I have something for you at my blog...minkadinkado.blogspot.com

Amy said...

Hi Tiffany, love these layouts! I have something for you over at my blog...clearlystamping.blogspot.com

Janelle Janish said...

These are sooo great. I love your artwork! I've given you a blog award. Check out my blog to see it.