Saturday, August 1, 2009

August Card Club Cards!

"you're Expecting" Congrats card - can easily be turned into a girl Birthday card as well!

A "Hoppy" Birthday card! LOL

A Thank You card - you get to choose the Thank you sentiment used!

Life's Ruff - Thinking of You card
Hey club members! Here are the cards you will be recreating this month. I may even come up with another. Just a reminder that card club is this Tuesday, August 4th at 9am or 7pm. Please let me know if and when you will be attending! Hope you can make it!

5 comments:

Sharli said...

What fun cards! Wish I was in your card group!

Nancy Ball said...

Love these cards, especially the "expecting" one. I may just have to use that as a stepping stone for a baby shower one I need to make!

Just Ducky @ Heart! said...

Tiffany--cute cards! The frog rocks (I've always liked him, and his google eyes are killer)!! And, I always love seeing your work, thanks for sharing your talent.

Alanna said...

What great cards. Your club members are so lucky to have you designing for them.

Jena said...

Your cards are always so great - thanks for all the inspiration! Take care!