Monday, August 24, 2009

Fall Scrap N' Stamp camp!

I haven't hosted an open crop in a long time and with the new catalog launching in September I thought it would be the perfect time for us all to get together and use up our stash of products and CREATE! The Scrap N' Stamp Camp will be on Saturday, September 19th from 10am to 6pm at my home. Bring your supplies and come create layouts, cards or papercraft to your hearts content. I will be offering a Memory Box Workshop that day, you can find details about that on my sidebar here on my blog. You are more then welcome to come the whole time, or just part, whatever your schedule fits! Please let me know that you will be attending though as space is limited.

I will have some oldie but goodie stamp sets I will be clearancing out so make sure and come and get some good deals as well!

Hope you can make it!!

No comments: