Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Sneak Peak at a FUN new stamp set from the Fall Catalog!

I got to play this weekend with an adorable NEW stamp set that will debut in the Fall/Winter 2009 Catalog, out next month. MERRY MONSTERS was a definate on my wish list and when I remembered I had a $10 credit for winning a contest a few months back I immeditely ordered this adorable little set. My family is known for "nicknames" and I often refer to my sweet little kiddos as my little monsters. Well when I decided I wanted to make something fun this weekend I decided to try out one of these fun True Fit Folio Accordian Albums. There are 6 tags that can be pulled out for each of my mother's Grandkids to write a little note to their Grandma. I added several picture mattes to display Grandma's "Little Monsters" from their different Halloween adventures. The original creator of the True Fit Folio Accordian Album is Kelly English-Triggs. Thanks Kelly! Hope you enjoy! :)








3 comments:

Erica said...

now that is adorabale...i am almost 100% sure i 'need' that cute stamp set w/ the little monsters

Mac's Mob said...

Aw! That's so cute....I want to make a couple. :)

Big Red Scraps said...

I love this! Too cute. I have those little monsters on my wish list