Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Online Clearance Sale - Holiday Hayday plus my calendar of events for December!

WOW! You aren't going to want to miss out on these hot buys! Close To My Heart is having a Holiday Hayday Clearance and you are recieving the benifits! It's like Black Friday all over again BUT with your favorite products! Just visit my website www.tiffanycheney.myctmh.com > buy online, to view the clearance items and start your shopping! There is even a grab bag for only $30 that retails over $100! Act fast as the sale is while supplies last!
Don't miss my calendar of events for December!
Holiday Open House
Saturday, December 5th, 1-5pm
8401B Stinger St., Mtn. Home AFB
cash and carry items PLUS a discount! Come see me!
Card Club
Tuesday, December 8th, 9:30am or 7pm
We are making Christmas cards!
Cherish Scrapbooking Club
Wednesday, December 15th - 7pm or Thursday, December 16th 9:30am or 7pm
Hope you can make it to some of my events and check out that awesome clearance sale! :) Happy Holidays!!

No comments: