Saturday, January 30, 2010

My latest creation!

Here is my first layout of our newest bundle of joy. With the upcoming launch of "Studio J", Close To My Heart's digital scrapbooking program, I had to sit down and play. I am very excited about this new product and am looking forward to catching up with some of my scrapping this year! Though I prefer the traditional hands to paper to relieve my stress, I will be creating more of these digital layouts from time to time. As for my yearly goal, I am now done with 7 layouts and it isn't even February yet! YAY! :)

2 comments:

AmyGale said...

Wow!!! She is ADORABLE!!!! I saw your hubby at the gym and found out he is deploying! :(
Let us know if you need ANYTHING at all! We are always here for you!

Runner One said...

Congratulations... I can't believe nine months flew so quickly (well, it did for me, at least). Hang in there with four kiddos! Best of luck! -Lindsey Angerbauer