Friday, January 1, 2010

Some of my latest projects!

I've been a busy little beaver lately, creating and "nesting" away as I prepare for our newest bundle of joy to arrive here within the next few weeks. I have had an overwhelming feeling I'm just not prepared for her arrival yet very much so anticipating it! I have been busy creating more hair bows for both the newest Cheney girl as well as big sister. I needed somewhere to stash my little gems I've created so I came up with this. I saw this idea from a friend. These little hairbows are addicting! I was even going to the baby's closet to make sure I had at least one bow per outfit! I used CTMH's fun Bella paper to cover my flower pot and the colors match her room decor perfectly!
And, just to let you know how much of a punctual person I am NOT, here is a Christmas, yes, I said CHRISTMAS present I have finally finished for my good friend! It didn't turn out exactly how I would have liked it to, but it will have to do! I used the fun Emporium papers and colors. You will also see I used many new fun Spring 2010 products as well! The journal is a fun alterable item that has endless possiblilities! I also used the fun February Stamp of the Month, Peice of Cake, a very FUN new stamp set!
















5 comments:

Leslie said...

Wow, this is great. What a wonderful idea and super job on the creative aspect.

Sharli said...

Tiffany,
This book is wonderful!!! The index pages are just PERFECT! It's worth waiting for!

Kendall said...

I really like the recipe book. It's really cute.

Dawn said...

I love your recipe book and I would love to know more details. Beautiful work!

Tanya Roskopf said...

the little bows are so cute what a fun project!!!