Thursday, April 29, 2010

2010 Goal - Layout #16 and a Sneek Peak at a few Summer 2010 Products!

OK, so I have a long way to go to reach my goal of 100 pages by the end of the year, but I believe I've already done more this year then what I got done last year! I just may take a week or so and go on a personal 'scrapbooking' vacation toward the end of the year to try and reach my goal! This is my most recently finished layout. I love the bright colors - perfect for Summer! I got a kick out of all those kids in that kiddie pool and had to capture that in the title! The little duckies from the Makin' Waves Stamp Set worked perfectly for this layout.
OH BOY! Are you going to love all the FUN new Summer product! Here is a sneak peak of two of my new favorite stamp sets - Hot Diggity and Hit The Spot! Also our fun new 4 1/2 inch clear card bases and the new Splendor paper packet along with Irresistibles Pizzazz Chipboard! FUN FUN FUN! The inside of this card reads: Life is Good. A helpful hint for those that purchase the clear cards - they have a pertective plastic cover on both sides - make sure and remove them BEFORE you decorate! Also, if you tend to have sweaty fingers hold the Irresistibles chipboard die-cuts on the sides, not where you will be inking as the ink will resist your fingerprints! (oops!) Tons of fun to play with though! A definate MUST on your Wish List of new products!


2 comments:

Erica said...

that bright layout is perfect exp for summer fun! and aren't you IN LOVE with those clear cards?

Jean M. said...

The layout is so cute, but that card is too CUTE for words:)