Wednesday, August 11, 2010

An Altered box and a clear card {with LOVE}

Here are a few projects I've been working on lately. I've been meaning to put together a box to stash my hubby and I's 'love notes' we've given each other over the years instead of putting them in a boring shoe box. I love how this turned out.
I used the Silloutte paper packet as well as the Perfect Day papers. I love to use our Demensional Alphas for titles and it seems to make the cake with these altered boxes. I kind of made up how to make the rose petals curled, I have seen many awesome ones other people have posted but haven't found any instructions for these type of roses. I will post later step-by-step instructions on how to make these budding beauties!

A close up of the paper roses.
Playing around with our clear cards. These are so fun to create with. I made this fast and easy card for my hubby {oh, and look he has a nice little box to put it in after he is done reading it!}
Another spin on the paper rose, but without the curled petals. I got these instructions off of Jeanette's blog. This card was done with the Veranda papers.

2 comments:

lisascreativecorner said...

Tiffany, I LOVE your box. I hope you don't mind, but I am sooo going to make one for my hubby's love notes too. What a great idea. I love everything about yours. TFS! *Ü*

Mahmood said...

i like you box design its looking amazing....
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card printing
Plastic Business Cards