Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 2010 Cherish Club Layouts

Summer/Outdoors layout - features two new CTMH colors - Pear and Sky. For this fun layout you get to random stamp the trees and clouds. Other colors include Topiary, cranberry and goldrush as well as just about every brown offered by CTMH.
Precious Girl layout - perfect for your little "pretty in pink" pictures! Chocolate, Blush and sweet leaf colors.
This layout screams fall to me for some reason. Perfect for your kids playing in the leaves! If you wish we can switch out the hollyhock cardstock for some Indian Corn blue and of coarse add some cordinating ribbon!

All three layouts are from the WONDERFUL new Magic How-To book that will launch here in a few weeks! I LOVE Jeanette's How-To books! They make scrapbooking and cardmaking so enjoyable and rewarding!

I can't believe today is my last Cherish Club. I am sad to leave all my wonderful friends and club members behind as we embark on a new part of life here soon! I've enjoyed you all and wish you the best! KEEP PAPER CRAFTING! Keep visiting my blog for more of my artwork once we get settled! Wishing you all well! :)

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Gosh, but that random stamping on the first layout is just amazing! Wonderful!