Monday, December 27, 2010

2010 Goal: layouts 28 and 29

I love the simplicity of this layout. I tried the fun paper folding technique with the red strip of paper and even used my sewing machine! I just might get into the sewing on layouts now that I feel comfortable with my sewing. I used old retired paper on this layout. This second layout is done using the You Rock paper packet. My little guy finds some funny places to take naps! I used a new Spring/Summer product - a Spray Pen.
Well I only have 4 days left to reach my goal of 100 layouts in one year... I wasn't expecting to move this year. It has been an extremely busy year for me with the birth of my 4th child, my hubby being deployed for 7 months and then moving over 1000 miles. As this year comes to an end though I am very grateful for the blessings in my life. I am looking forward to yet another year and more goals. It seems I'm getting my scrapping groove back so I just might be able to reach my 100 goal this upcoming year! :)
I've seen the new Spring/Summer Idea Book that launches in February and I am excited beyond words! It definately has motivated me to get some paper crafting done! January is a preview month of a few of the new products so don't forget to check my CTMH website to view the Inspirations brochure and the special deals for January. Please contact me if you would like to get a new Spring/Summer Idea book as well!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Beautiful layouts!

Ms Molly: said...

Great layouts! Nice job with the spray pen. I haven't tried it yet.