Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Bundle of JOY!

The cutie -pa -tutie quilt
The diaper pad and wipes/diaper case

I had so much fun making all these fun homemade projects for my brother, his wife and their new soon-to-be bundle of joy. My husband commented this morning that he thinks I've been sewing for a whole month straight now (making this and some other projects for other loved ones!). I'm sure they will enjoy it all from having something to carry all those diapers, somewhere to put baby {that is clean and sanitary!} and something to cuddle her up tight with! ~and not to mention it all matches ~ YAY! Now I'm really ready to put my sewing machine away for a while, pick off all the unpicked thread that is all over me and my house, and get back to some paper crafting! :)

5 comments:

Nancy Ball said...

Hmmmmm, Sweet Leaf; Chocolate and Blush......some of my favourite colours in baby accessories...LOVE IT!

Juls said...

Those are so cute. It is fun making stuff for others. You are GOOD!

Tanya Wilson said...

They are SO cute Tiffany!!! I cant believe you find time to do all the beautiful crafts that you do! I have half as many kids and I cant find time to get one layout done. lol

taenglish said...

Tiff I want the Diaper case and pad what is your email and phone number

Tiffany Cheney said...

my email is cheneyfamily4ever@hotmail.com just contact me.