Sunday, January 9, 2011

Creepy Crawlies and Cowgirls --Layouts #2 and #3

More Halloween layouts. This one I used products from the January Promotion Brochure "Inspirations". The paper packet is Wings. I loved the colors and was able to use the right papers to make it look more "country". I LOVE the new Bohemian alphabet! I also used the awesome Wings Level 2 Assortment pleated ribbon. The tag is a pull out and hides my journaling. I had to really contain myself from putting anything on all that white above the pictures but believe it helps draw the eye to the main focus of the pages.

Once again trying to keep the papers simple to help keep focus on the fun pictures of my adorable subjects! I used Game On paper for this layout. I used the fun Monogram Demensional Elements for the title. I covered them in glitter using one of my favorite scrapbooking accessories, Liquid Glass.

No comments: