Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Monkey Business - 2011 layout #1

Here's a close-up of the layout - I sewed on this layout, which you can barely see, but it adds so much to these pages!
I used the colors: cocoa, sweet leaf, bamboo, colonial white and crystal blue. I used B&T paper from Veranda, Miracle {which was a promo. item a while back but CTMH is bringing it back with more adorable paper designs as one of the NEW Spring/Summer 2011 paper packets!} and the Sweet Leaf B&T is actually from this months' Wings paper packet! I love having the B&T's double sided! I also used an 8x12 Memory protector on the left page...love these recently new items! I find a lot of time my layouts don't fit all the pictures I want to put on my pages so these page protectors help make my pages larger! Love it!
This layout is actully a Halloween Layout...I went for something other then the traditional Halloween colors and schemes and I think it worked out perfectly!
As mentioned before, my plan fo 2010 was to scrap 100 pages by the end of the year, well I only completed 30 total for the year. SO I am starting anew, I will be trying once again during 2011 to complete at least 100 pages by the end of this year, and hopefully I can inspire some of you as well as I try and reach my goal! Happy New Year everyone! :)

8 comments:

Katy said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!! OMGSH...this is so cute!

Amy said...

Great layout and the pics are adorable!

Lisa Stenz said...

Darling layout Tiffany! *Ü*

BTW, I have a little something for you on my blog. Feel free to participate and pass this award on, but don’t feel obligated. I just wanted everyone to know how much I enjoy your blog and your wonderful artwork!

Ms Molly: said...

Very cute layout! Awesome layout goal--I did a 365-day photo project last year, and there's NO WAY I'd attempt a layout project. Good luck!

Lisa Fowler Windsor, CO said...

Love your layout! Love the way you combined patterned papers from different kits--something I need to try to do more! Always love visiting your blog!

Cathi said...

What are B&T papers?

Tiffany Cheney said...

Cathi, B&T papers are the patterned papers that come in the Close To My Heart Level 2 Paper Packets. {stands for background and texture}...they come double sided..that way you can maximize the useage of all your paper...LOVE IT!

Sandy Ang said...

How adorable are the photos and this LO ! And 30 LOs already is fantastic. Love for you to link it up to my challenge here http://angsandy.blogspot.com/2011/03/sandys-challenge-3.html