Thursday, February 10, 2011

2011 goal - layouts #7 and #8!

I've been working on my little guys album. I love how this tubtime layout turned out. I used paper from Notebook and Splendor as well as some Heavenly Blue cardstock. This layout is pretty much cased from one of the layouts from the Magic layout book - lovely Assistant layout. I loved how they had scalloped edges and the ribbon placement and my photos fit perfectly! Made for a fast layout!
Here is a layout I've had done for a couple of weeks. I turned it in for a corprate contest but haven't heard back so I'm assuming I didn't win. This layout is done using the fun new Fanfare paper packet and pennant alpha set. I hadn't scrapbooked my son's birthday pictures yet and as soon as I saw the new catalog with this awesome paper I knew they were the perfect pair!
I used flip flaps to hold more photos and my journaling.

2 comments:

Dawn's Daze said...

Tiffany,
I always love your layouts, I think you have great style! Sorry you didn't win the contest.

Amy said...

Tiffany, I love this layout. It looks like everything came together perfecly. I like how when you open the flap it reveals the "happy" banner above the other banner. I think it's a winner!