Friday, February 18, 2011

More Birthday wishes! -- Layout #9

A close up of the title done with the awesome new Eclectic Irresistibles Die-cuts. I LOVE these new beauties and am sure they will be on my next few orders!
I used Sophia Workshop on the go kit supplies to put this layout together along with the new awesome pink ribbon collection.
We have pretty much all our birthdays right at the beginning of the year in our family, which makes for lots of parties and cake. I used the same Magic layout I did for my little boys birthday layout, but this time I turned it upside down to fit my baby girls pictures. Once again I used more flip flaps to store more precious pictures of this fun day! This layout is PERFECT for adding more 4x6's.

2 comments:

Big Red Scraps said...

Great job on this layout! Your photos are perfect! So sweet.

Ms Molly: said...

Beautiful layout! Everything looks so clean & crisp. Nice job!