Monday, March 21, 2011

Scrap Challenge - The Results!

So as previously posted I challenged the members of my team to come up with creations using some 4x6 scraps I sent them. Here are the results of those that wanted to share:
Tanya's layout before pictures!
Tanya's layout complete! I love how her layout turned out! SO adorable!

Debbie made a card and a layout. Isn't this little dress card so CUTE?! I love it! I love the ric rac edges!
The inside of the card!
Debbie's layout - Debbie is expecting and praying for a girl so she can use this layout! All it needs is some adorable little pictures of a little one! :)
Thank you so much to my team members who participated and shared their work of art with us! It's amazing what you can come up with using scraps! So fun!

1 comment:

GI Smith's said...

Hey Tiffany,
we found out that we are having...........another BOY!!! LOL
I'm just grateful that he is healthy considering I almost lost him at the begining.

I have a girlfriend that just had another little girl, so I'm going to tweak the page to fit her name and send it to her.
:-)
Debbie