Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Layout #14 and a Fall Card!


I know I am no where near reaching my goal of 100 completed layouts by the years end, but I am glad I am getting at least some things accomplished. I would like to shoot for at least 25 by the beginning of the new year. I was excited to get this layout done as I had all the pictures to put the layout together and it came together rather fast.

I had fun using the Art Philosophy to cut out these fun little pendants for the banner.

Here is my latest card I created for my local card group that met last night. I had to really think outside the box with this fall themed card as I don't have many fall stamps. I like how it turned out.

2 comments:

Rudd Family Circus said...

Love it !! What stamp set did you use for the card?

Tiffany Cheney said...

D1372 Grown with love and the sentiment comes from a Many Thanks stamp set I believe! :)