Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Finally Something!

I know it has been a while since my last post. Life has been busy. I sadly must admit I only made a handful of Christmas cards this year as I simply ran out of time and energy. There are so many things I would like to do with my spare time, but I have to choose wisely. Over the Winter Break, I decided to tackle this project I've been meaning to do for over a year now for my daughter's room. She asked for a little change in her room, so I thought this would be a great opportunity for me to make this fun name banner to go in her room. Let me tell you, this would have taken me FOREVER to make if it wasn't for the awesome Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge! I cut the Kraft scallop flags as well as the pink polka dot flags using this cartridge! I used the Ribbon and Rosettes cartridge as well. It made this project fast and fun!



(Yes, I know there are no sparkles lining the top of the last flag...my husband and daughter thought I messed up...I simply ran out of bling! Ordering more! :) )