Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I've been up to....

This is the card I created for my card group I am in. I wanted to do a valentine card, but make it so you could use it for another special occasion. I didn't want to do the traditional pink and red either so I went with this color combo.
Here is one of the largest bags I've made. This bag can seriously carry my 4 year old around! It is a huge bag! I just love the black polka dots!

Here is a small rag bag I recently made for a friend. I love this size. It is the perfect purse size. Sew fun! :) Until next time!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I really like the idea of a Valentine card being more on the "non-traditional" side of Valentine's Day. It's a super cute card! Awesome totes too!

Kim said...

Tiffany do you sell these bags? I love them!