Saturday, April 28, 2012

An easy card and a rag bag made from an upcycled skirt!

 I made this card for this months card club.  I used a Mojo Monday sketch.  I love how simple it was to put together, but still looks classy. 


I've been busy making more rag bag custom orders for friends.  This particular bag has become my all-time favorite I've made so far.  My friend requested Shabby Chic with Kacki, so I went with this fun color pallette of pastel pink and grey.  I actually upcycled an old kacki skirt that had been worn beyond it's wear... I even used the two back pockets as hidden pockets on the inside of this fun bag! (you see one in the bottom front panel there?!)  It was almost hard to hand this bag over, it's a good thing I was making it for a dear friend or else I don't think I could have brought myself to give it to her! :)

3 comments:

Kim said...

Both very cute...how much do you sell the bags for?

Tiffany Cheney said...

Hey Kim! I custom make them and have a few different sizes...fill free to send me an email and I will send you info. on my bags! cheneyfamily4ever@hotmail.com

Carolina Dorrough said...

I loved it! I want to learn how to make, just for fun! What do you think?