Thursday, June 14, 2012

Another Project: Complete!

I took some pictures of my friend and her family back in April and I was telling her how I wanted to find an old window to put pictures in...little did I know she had a collection of old windows in her garage.  As a thank you for taking her family's pictures, she gave me an old window!  I had a before picture of it, but can't seem to find it on my computer...it was a moss green color, not my favorite.  With the help of the hubby we were able to spray paint a cream crackle paint onto my new treasure.  I had just taken some fun new pictures of my sweet little kiddos, and knew this window would be a perfect place to frame and display all of their sweetness!
 I must say, I am THRILLED with how it turned out! 
 Here is a close-up of the bottom corner...yes, those are scrabble letters! :)...along with another new addiction, fabric flowers!
I love banners and couldn't pass up putting one on this old window!  Now I'm off to figure out which wall to hang it on in my home!

2 comments:

Chellayne said...

I LOVE IT!! Great JOb!

Amy said...

I love this idea. Your pictures are gorgeous and the embellishments are perfect!